The Sporton RoomThe Sporton Room is our smallest function room being just 54 square metres in size and it’s ideal for small and medium meetings and training events and small parties or community events. The Sporton is often used in conjunction with the Carnfield Suite and can be used for overspill or setting out catering or buffets. It is also linked directly with the kitchen via a serving hatch.
Maximum recommended occupancy based on theatre layout is 50. Alternatively it can accommodate up to 42 people with rectangle tables and 40 for functions sitting at 5 metre round banqueting tables and 20 seated in a boardroom layout.
- Direct access to the Carnfield Suite ideal for overspill or setting out buffets.
- Kitchen linked directly via a serving hatch.
- Portable screen and multi media projector available free of charge.
Small and medium meetings and training events, small parties and community events. The room can also be utilised as a buffet room when used in conjunction with the Carnfield Suite.
Meetings & Training
- Excellent for boardroom style meetings
- Portable screen and multi media projector
- Integral sound amplification system
- Chilled water
- Direct access to kitchen facilities
Weddings & Parties
- Can be used as overspill or for setting out buffets
- Kitchen linked directly via a serving hatch
- Direct access to the adjoining Carnfield Suite